All interviews are set by appointment only and we do not allow walk-ins at any location
When it comes to Temp and Direct Hire employment Agencies in Plano, there is just one recruiting staffing agency to turn to, and that is Frontline Source Group. Our Plano team of professional recruiters offer staffing services for executives, remote workers, remote office professionals, temporary, temp to hire, contract to hire, project-based employment and direct hiring opportunities to all areas surrounding Plano, Texas - Allen, McKinney, Carrollton, North Dallas, Addison, Farmers Branch, The Colony.
Frontline Source Group is one of the fastest growing Plano Temporary Agencies & Staffing Agencies for Direct Hire for:
...and Help Desk, Medical, Legal, Executive Assistant, Clerical, Receptionist, Customer Service, CSR
WHY CHOOSE FRONTLINE?
We have a thorough screening process that delivers quality candidates perfectly suited to meet your needs. Click here to read more about this process.
Frontline is a member of the American Staffing Association. This membership demonstrates our commitment to operating within the highest ethical standards in the industry and to staying up-to-date on all the trends
We have been recognized as a leader in our industry, having received numerous awards for our exceptional service. Click here to view our accolades.
We are the cornerstone of permanent placement for exceptional professionals in Plano and surrounding cities. We are a staffing firm and offer services to meet the needs of our clients. We work with all companies throughout Plano and all of North America.
Not all staffing agencies in Plano are the same, and Frontline Source Group is not your average! When looking for the Best Plano Executive Recruiter and Temporary Agency,
Call 469-277-6300 and hire today!
- Executive Placements: According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics, the Plano talent pool competition is the tightest. Unemployment is low and new talent is snatched up as soon as they land in the market. At Frontline Source Group, we can help you get ahead with our unrivaled executive staffing services. Other search firms offer a 90-day warranty. We offer a 5-year warranty. We correct errors and reduce turnover and training costs.
- Temporary Placements: If within the first four hours of work, you are not satisfied with our temporary employee or their work, we will replace the employee, and you will not be billed for those hours.*
- Direct Placements: We have a 5-year warranty. In case of concerns during the first 5-years of employment, we will credit a pro-rated amount of the fee based on the number of active service calendar days.*
*Certain restrictions apply
As a reputable staffing agency, we at Frontline Source Group employ a client-driven approach to help company’s build their dream team. Proudly serving Fort Worth and the surrounding cities, our employment solutions are available to a vast clientele. Using our valuable resources, connections, and industry insight, we help employers find the perfect fit for their business. With our reputation for communication, honesty, and respect, we effortlessly build harmonious relationships with our clients.
Whether you’re looking for permanent or temporary office or remote professionals, we’ll help you fulfill your evolving workforce needs. To ensure that we present you with qualified candidates, we go the extra mile to understand your company’s wants, needs, and culture. From there, we delve into our expansive network to find a suitable contender. At Frontline Source Group, your success is our success, which is why we go to great lengths to deliver top-notch prospects. Thanks to our strong collaboration skills, we guarantee satisfaction at every turn.
While our aim is to assist employers in filling positions, our responsibilities don’t end there. When we partner with a client, we establish a long-standing relationship. In other words, we work diligently to satisfy and anticipate your long-term needs. We understand that your operations are ever-shifting, which is why we account for ongoing personnel changes. In essence, we’re equipped with the necessary tools and know-how to meet advancing developments.
Since opening our doors in 2004, Frontline Source Group has remained a reliable source for growing businesses. By upholding a strong work ethic and core values, we consistently align interests with our customers. We attribute our successful track record to our commitment to teamwork. Over the last 16 years, we’ve made dedicated attempts to expand our reach. Our efforts have paid off, and we currently work with a variety of industries, including engineering, legal, finance, and administrative trades. Don’t allow the future and success of your company to hang in the balance. With our helping hands, we’ll put you in touch with competent successful employees.
“Very friendly and helpful staff; Willing to go that extra step to get you the job you deserve.”
— Marisol — Date: 3/6/2020
5 / 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
4.9 star rating based on 421 Trustpilot reviews
VIDEO & FACTS
Interesting and Fun Facts about Plano, Texas:
- Every September, the City of Plano holds the Plano Balloon festival to raise money for local charities
- It is ranked the 12th best city for people with disabilities
- It contains over 55,000 children in PISD
- Lance Armstrong is from Plano, TX
- The City of Plano is the headquarters of Frito-Lay, JCPenney, Pepsico, Dr. Pepper Snapple, Toyota, Cinemark Theaters and more
CONTACT DATA & USEFUL INFO
Frontline Source Group
5700 Granite Pkwy, #200, Plano, Texas 75024
Phone: (469) 277-6300
Monday through Friday 7:30am-6pm