Staffing agencies provide companies with a wide range of human resources solutions including:
By utilizing a staffing agency, companies can reduce or even eliminate the expense of handling recruiting, hiring, and training in-house. Outsourcing these functions will free up employee time, allowing your company to devote more resources to growing your business.
Choosing the Right Staffing Agency
Not all staffing companies are alike and they vary widely in performance, cost, and efficiency. It's important to evaluate your needs and compare them with each agency's service offering. Here are some things to consider:
- What type of staffing help do you need? At Frontline, we'll work with you to determine your specific needs and recommend solutions that meet your goals and budget. If you have needs that fall outside of our specialties/capabilities, we will let you know upfront and will direct you to another agency that may be a better fit for you.
- Is the company a member of the American Staffing Association? This membership demonstrates a commitment to conform to the highest ethical standards in the industry and to stay informed on all of the latest development and trends. Frontline Source Group has been a member of the ASA since our founding.
- Is the company willing to meet with you and present to your management team? A presentation is one of the best ways to familiarize yourself with an agency and determine if they will be a good fit for your company. A good agency will always be willing to meet with you and answer any questions you have. To set-up, a presentation with a Frontline representative, contact our nearest Staffing Location.
- How does the company recruit and retain its qualified workforce? Review the company's screening and application procedures, as well as their benefits packages. Click here to view our screening process. Click here to review our benefits package.
- Ask for references. Contact current and past clients and ask about their experience. Was the agency easy to work with? Were they attentive to your needs? Were the candidates well-suited to the position and to your organization? Click here to read a few of our client testimonials.
The critical element in your working relationship is the quality of staffing help you receive. Reliance on a reputable and capable staffing company can be an important management tool for your business. A little investigation and observation beforehand can save you time and money and result in a long-lasting business relationship.
Download "How To Hire The Best Staffing Agency" today!
Questions? Give us a call today.