All interviews are set by appointment only and we do not allow walk-ins at any location
When it comes to Professional Contract Staffing Agencies and Executive Search Permanent Placement Firms in Downtown Houston, there is just one recruiting staffing agency to turn to, and that is Frontline Source Group. Our Downtown Houston team of professional recruiters offer services for executive search, direct-hire, remote workers, contract, contract to hire, project-based employment opportunities to all areas surrounding Downtown Houston, Texas.
Frontline Source Group is one of the fastest growing Downtown Houston Staffing Agencies for Direct Hire
...and Help Desk, Oil & Gas, Executive Assistant, Clerical, Receptionist, Customer Service, CSR
WHY CHOOSE FRONTLINE?
We have a thorough screening process that delivers quality candidates perfectly suited to meet your needs. Click here to read more about this process.
Frontline is a member of the American Staffing Association. This membership demonstrates our commitment to operating within the highest ethical standards in the industry and to staying up-to-date on all the trends
We have been recognized as a leader in our industry, having received numerous awards for our exceptional service. Click here to view our accolades.
We specialize in executive search, direct hire, remote workers, remote office professionals, contract, contract to hire, temporary and temp-to-hire placements. We offer staffing services to meet the needs of our clients. Our emphasis is Information Technology IT, Financial, HR, Clerical, CSR, Receptionist, Data Entry, Call Center and Administrative staffing for companies throughout Houston and all of North America.
Not all staffing agencies in Downtown Houston are the same, and Frontline Source Group is not your average! When it comes to the Best contract employment agency in Houston,
Call our Downtown Houston office for your professional staffing needs at 832-371-6131 today!
- Executive Placements: Finding the right senior executive in Downtown Houston, TX, doesn't have to be a prolonged process when you choose to work with us at Frontline Source Group. Our executive recruiters choose candidates with the right skills, experience and characteristics to fit with your organization.
- Temporary Placements: If within the first four hours of work, you are not satisfied with our temporary employee or their work, we will replace the employee, and you will not be billed for those hours.*
- Direct Placements: We have a 5-year warranty. In case of concerns during the first 5-years of employment, we will credit a pro-rated amount of the fee based on the number of active service calendar days.*
*Certain restrictions apply
Whether you are in the job market searching for your next opportunity or an employer needing to fill an open position, leverage the expertise of Frontline Source Group. The professional staffing team fills executive, temporary, contract-to-hire, project and permanent positions across multiple sectors. Industries serviced include accounting, legal, administration, customer service, engineering, finance, human resources, information technology, marketing and energy.
Houston job market
Anchored by the health care, oil & gas, aerospace, education & research, and technology sectors, Houston boasts a successful recovery from previous recessions. The city's potential to rebound from a crisis can be credited to the diversification of prominent industries and to the region's top ranking in manufacturing urban areas nationwide.
As of March 2019, Houston's cost of living index was 6.5 points lower than the national average. This is an attractive feature for people looking for an affordable working location, and according to The Job Network, it is one of the reasons Houston "was insulated from the housing bubble that rocked the rest of the country." A Bureau of Labor Statistics depiction published in US News shows Houston unemployment below the national average from 2007 through 2015.
The region supports employment with two robust job training programs, the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) and the Houston Community College (HCC) system. TWC includes 28 workforce boards and a skills development program to bolster customized job training. HCC offers 67 programs for certificates and degrees, which include accounting, technology, international business and real estate.
Mission and values
Within the vision of people, process and service, Frontline is recognized for outstanding client service, employee engagement, well-trained staff, low turnover and community service. Staff is committed to building client partnerships and aligning talented candidates with positions in which they are set up for success.
“I appreciated the interview prep and the excellent communication provided by the Frontline staff.”
— Jenifer — Date: 3/6/2020
5 / 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
4.9 star rating based on 609 Trustpilot reviews
HIRING? CONTACT ONE OF OUR EXECUTIVE SEARCH RECRUITING SPECIALISTS
Stacey Ferrara, CPA
VIDEO & FACTS
Economy and Employment Facts about Houston:
- Houston's global leadership in the energy sector sets it apart from many other cities, influencing the city's economic landscape.
- The presence of the Texas Medical Center and the city's prominence in healthcare and biotechnology distinguish Houston as a healthcare hub.
- Houston's role in space exploration, with NASA's Johnson Space Center, differentiates it as a major player in the aerospace industry.
- The Port of Houston's significance as a major trade hub contributes to the city's strength in logistics, distribution, and international trade.
CONTACT DATA & USEFUL INFO
Frontline Source Group
Houston, Texas 77002
Phone: (832) 371-6131
Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm