All interviews are set by appointment only and we do not allow walk-ins at any location
When it comes to Staffing Agencies in Houston there is just one recruiting employment agency to turn to and that is Frontline Source Group. Our team of professional recruiters offer staffing services for -
Executives | remote workers | remote office professionals | contract | project-based employment and direct hire opportunities
Covering all areas surrounding the Energy Corridor and Houston, Texas.
Frontline Source Group is one of the fastest growing Houston Staffing Agencies for Direct Hire staffing:
...and Help Desk, Medical, Executive Assistant, Clerical, Receptionist, CSR
WHY CHOOSE FRONTLINE?
We have a thorough screening process that delivers quality candidates perfectly suited to meet your needs. Click here to read more about this process.
Frontline is a member of the American Staffing Association. This membership demonstrates our commitment to operating within the highest ethical standards in the industry and to staying up-to-date on all the trends
We have been recognized as a leader in our industry, having received numerous awards for our exceptional service. Click here to view our accolades.
We specialize in executive search, direct hire, remote workers, remote office professionals, contract and contract-to-hire placements. We are a staffing firm and offer staffing services to meet the needs of our clients. We work with all companies throughout Houston and all of North America.
Not all staffing agencies in Houston are made the same and Frontline Source Group is not your average! When looking for the Best Contract Staffing Agencies and Direct Hire Staffing Agencies in the Houston
Our team of professional recruiters can solve your staffing shortage or provide new talent to help take your company to the next level. The time we take to understand your requirements is what makes us stand out above the rest.
When looking for Houston Staffing Agencies Frontline Source Group is your number 1 choice! Please contact your Houston professional staffing branch for local professional staffing services.
- Executive Placements: When you're searching for the best executive, look no further than Frontline Source Group. Our executive headhunters work closely with you to select the right candidate for your business. We offer a five-year guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction with our executive recruiting services in Houston Galleria, TX.
- Temporary Placements: If within the first four hours of work, you are not satisfied with our temporary employee or their work, we will replace the employee and you will not be billed for those hours.*
- Direct Placements: We have a 5-year warranty. In case of concerns during the first 5-years of employment, we will credit a pro-rated amount of the fee based on the number of active service calendar days.*
*Certain restrictions apply
As one of the most rapidly growing staffing agencies locally as well as across all of North America, we specialize in executive recruitment, direct hire staffing, contract, contract-to-hire as well as a variety of other placements.
The Right Person for the Right Job at the Right Time
At Frontline, we always sweat the details to ensure the perfect employer-employee fit. When we receive a job order, we work closely with clients, both to drill down into the specific requirements of the opening and to gain a meaningful understanding of the company’s culture. This process allows us to provide our clients with workers who are ready to do the job on their first day and who are compatible with their new colleagues. We’ve found that’s the best recipe to get the results we want: happy clients and happy employees!
Whether you have an opening for a contract role, need a direct hire, or have something else in mind, we’ll find the right employee for you by tapping into our network of top-quality workers and casting a wider net to expand the candidate pool. And we won’t stop digging until we find the gem who fulfills your exact needs.
Unlike many employment agencies, we don’t believe our job is finished when we make a placement. Frontline’s unmatched expertise in the Houston hiring and employment market enables us to advance the long-term interests of our clients. We always strive to deepen our relationship with clients to better understand their ongoing and future staffing needs. For temporary positions, we provide workers who have the potential for full-time employment with that client. For direct hires, our knowledge of a client’s business and industry positions us perfectly to find the right match efficiently. We also provide payroll and vendor management services. We want our clients to see us as a strategic partner who can reduce their recruiting, hiring, training, and HR costs.
Let us show you why Frontline is the best solution for your workforce needs. Our team of dedicated professionals is ready to help solve your staffing problems and boost your business outcomes.
“Amazing experience! They helped me get an incredible, salaried position that I've been trying at for a long time now!! Not only that...despite my reservations and fear of losing the opportunity, the VP went ahead and even pitched me for a higher salary and was able to secure it for me—a very pleasant surprise which I found out later! Thank you so much!!!”
— Vik — Date: 4/4/2020
5 / 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
4.9 star rating based on 613 Trustpilot reviews
HIRING STAFFING SERVICES? CALL ONE OF OUR STAFFING SPECIALISTS TODAY
HIRING? CONTACT ONE OF OUR EXECUTIVE SEARCH RECRUITING SPECIALISTS
Stacey Ferrara, CPA
Liz Angle, CPA
VIDEO & FACTS
Economy and Employment Facts about Houston:
- Houston's global leadership in the energy sector sets it apart from many other cities, influencing the city's economic landscape.
- The presence of the Texas Medical Center and the city's prominence in healthcare and biotechnology distinguish Houston as a healthcare hub.
- Houston's role in space exploration, with NASA's Johnson Space Center, differentiates it as a major player in the aerospace industry.
- The Port of Houston's significance as a major trade hub contributes to the city's strength in logistics, distribution, and international trade.
CONTACT DATA & USEFUL INFO
Frontline Source Group
Houston, Texas 77056
Phone: (713) 960-6300
Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm