All interviews are set by appointment only and we do not allow walk-ins at any location
Frontline Source Group Professional Contract Staffing Agency and Executive Search Permanent Placement Firm team provide professional staffing services for executive search, direct-hire, remote workers, contract, contract to hire, project-based employment opportunities to all areas surrounding Sugar Land, Texas.
Frontline Source Group is one of the fastest-growing Sugar Land Contract Staffing Agencies for:
...and Help Desk, Executive Assistant, Clerical, Receptionist, CSR
WHY CHOOSE FRONTLINE?
We have a thorough screening process that delivers quality candidates perfectly suited to meet your needs. Click here to read more about this process.
Frontline is a member of the American Staffing Association. This membership demonstrates our commitment to operating within the highest ethical standards in the industry and to staying up-to-date on all the trends
We have been recognized as a leader in our industry, having received numerous awards for our exceptional service. Click here to view our accolades.
When looking for the Best Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Agencies in Sugar Land
Call 281-277-0255 for all of your staffing services!
- Executive Placements: Perfect executive candidates are not easy to find in Sugar Land, but not with Frontline Source Group. Our experienced recruiters will find the right fit for your company. We offer a five-year guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction with our executive search service
- Temporary Placements: If within the first four hours of work, you are not satisfied with our temporary employee or their work, we will replace the employee and you will not be billed for those hours.*
- Direct Placements: We have a 5-year warranty. In case of concerns during the first 5-years of employment, we will credit a pro-rated amount of the fee based on the number of active service calendar days.*
*Certain restrictions apply
“Even if I hadn't landed the job I would still give rave reviews to Ashley Shockley and this organization. I was working with 4 recruiters from 4 different companies and Ashley is the ONLY ONE who stayed in constant contact, followed-up, stayed in touch during the interview process and continued to follow-up after I was hired to ensure I was happy and the job was a good fit. NONE of the others have done that to even the slightest degree. In addition, Ashley was warm, caring and friendly as were her colleagues, Emily and Sherrie. Big KUDOS to ALL!!!”
— Billie Hanson — Date: 03/04/2020
5 / 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
4.9 star rating based on 613 Trustpilot reviews
HIRING STAFFING SERVICES? CALL ONE OF OUR STAFFING SPECIALISTS TODAY
HIRING? CONTACT ONE OF OUR EXECUTIVE SEARCH RECRUITING SPECIALISTS
Stacey Ferrara, CPA
Liz Angle, CPA
VIDEO & FACTS
Economy and Employment Facts about Sugar Land, Texas:
- The city hosts the headquarters of several major companies, including those in the energy, technology, and healthcare sectors
- Sugar Land's economy is influenced by the broader energy sector, given its proximity to the Energy Corridor and Houston's energy hub.
- Sugar Land has a growing technology sector, particularly in areas related to engineering, software development, and information technology.
CONTACT DATA & USEFUL INFO
Frontline Source Group
Sugar Land, Texas 77479
Phone: (281) 277-0255
Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm