All interviews are set by appointment only and we do not allow walk-ins at any location
When it comes to Professional Contract Staffing Agencies and Executive Search Permanent Placement Firms in Nashville there is just one agency to turn to and that is Frontline Source Group. Our team of professional recruiters offer staffing services for executive search, direct-hire, remote workers, contract, contract to hire, project-based employment opportunities to all areas surrounding Nashville, Tennessee.
Frontline Source Group is one of the fastest growing Nashville Contract and Direct Hire staffing Agencies for
...and Help Desk, Medical, Executive Assistant, Clerical, Receptionist, CSR
WHY CHOOSE FRONTLINE?
We have a thorough screening process that delivers quality candidates perfectly suited to meet your needs. Click here to read more about this process.
Frontline is a member of the American Staffing Association. This membership demonstrates our commitment to operating within the highest ethical standards in the industry and to staying up-to-date on all the trends
We have been recognized as a leader in our industry, having received numerous awards for our exceptional service. Click here to view our accolades.
We are a staffing firm and offer staffing services to meet the needs of our clients. Our emphasis is Information Technology, Accounting, HR, Administrative, Customer Service staffing for companies throughout Nashville and all of North America.
Not all Staffing Agencies in Nashville are the same and Frontline Source Group is not your average! When looking for the Best Executive Recruiter & Direct Hire Staffing Agency in Nashville
Call 615-783-1544 for your hiring needs!
- Executive Placements: Find top Nashville executives that are the right cultural fit for your organization. Let Frontline Source Group do the search for you. Unlike other executive staffing firms in Nashville, we have the experience, reputation, and broad connections working in our favor. We offer a 5-year executive warranty as a performance guarantee.
- Temporary Placements: If within the first four hours of work, you are not satisfied with our temporary employee or their work, we will replace the employee and you will not be billed for those hours.*
- Direct Placements: We have a 5-year warranty. In case of concerns during the first 5-years of employment, we will credit a pro-rated amount of the fee based on the number of active service calendar days.*
*Certain restrictions apply
“My experience with Frontline Source Group was five star from the start. They are professional, prompt and kept me informed throughout this process. Thank you!”
— Teresa — Date: 10/26/2021
5 / 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
4.9 star rating based on 613 Trustpilot reviews
HIRING? CONTACT ONE OF OUR EXECUTIVE SEARCH RECRUITING SPECIALISTS
Stacey Ferrara, CPA
Liz Angle, CPA
VIDEO & FACTS
Economy and Employment Facts about Nashville, TN:
- Nashville is often referred to as the "Music City" due to its strong connection to the country music industry.
- The city is home to a robust healthcare sector, with major medical centers such as the Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Education also plays a vital role with institutions like Vanderbilt University contributing to job opportunities.
- Nashville is a popular tourist destination, attracting visitors to iconic attractions like the Grand Ole Opry, the Country Music Hall of Fame, and the vibrant Broadway entertainment district.
- The city has experienced significant growth in real estate and construction, driven by population influx and economic development initiatives.
CONTACT DATA & USEFUL INFO
Frontline Source Group
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Phone: (615) 783-1544
Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm