For over a decade, Frontline Source Group has served as a valuable resource for businesses across the country, providing direct hire, temporary, and temp-to-hire staffing services to clients in the following industries:
Established in 2004 by President and CEO Bill Kasko, Frontline is one of the fastest growing placement firms in the nation. Our success stems from our belief in building strong partnerships with our clients and operating as an extension of their internal hiring team.
Our Staffing Vision and Values
- Vision: In a cookie-cutter industry, we strive to be different. By learning about and understanding the unique needs of our clients, we are able to deliver personalized services and provide high-quality candidates perfectly suited for your business.
- Values: We operate under the core principles of communication, honesty, ethics, respect and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Corporate Culture: We promote an environment of positive growth for our internal employees. It is important to us that our team members are truly subject matter experts. Therefore, we invest in our people by providing continuing education through the American Staffing Association by elevating all employees to become a Certified Staffing Professional.
- Community Involvement: We are committed to giving back to the communities we serve. In addition to partnering with many local food banks, Frontline also provides employees with incentives for every hour they spend doing volunteer work. Click here to learn more about our Community Outreach programs.
To learn how Frontline Source Group can help your business, give us a call today.
We gladly accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Paypal, ApplePay and American Express for payment of services. There is NO additional fee to pay by credit card or ACH. Please contact your local office for more information on processing of credit card or ACH payments and start earning point for your next vacation.
Staffing Careers at Frontline
Frontline Source Group has been voted "Best Place to Work" and Best Staffing Agencies multiple times in multiple cities by the Dallas Business Journal, The Dallas Morning News, the Houston Business Journal, and Staffing Industry Analysts, Inavero, Careerbuilder. Click here to learn more.
Stay Up-to-Date on the Latest News
- Search for open positions on our Jobs Blog.
- Read our CEO Blog for tips and news from our CEO Bill Kasko.
- View our commercials.