All interviews are set by appointment only and we do not allow walk-ins at any location
When it comes to Contract Staffing Agencies in Southlake, there is just one recruiting employment agency to turn to, and that is Frontline Source Group. Our team of professional recruiters offer staffing services for executives, remote workers, contract, contract to hire, project-based employment and direct hire opportunities to all areas surrounding Southlake, Texas.
Frontline Source Group is one of the fastest-growing Southlake Staffing Agencies for:
...and Help Desk, Medical, Executive Assistant, Clerical, Receptionist, CSR
WHY CHOOSE FRONTLINE?
We have a thorough screening process that delivers quality candidates perfectly suited to meet your needs. Click here to read more about this process.
Frontline is a member of the American Staffing Association. This membership demonstrates our commitment to operating within the highest ethical standards in the industry and to staying up-to-date on all the trends
We have been recognized as a leader in our industry, having received numerous awards for our exceptional service. Click here to view our accolades.
We are the cornerstone of permanent placement for exceptional professionals in Southlake and surrounding cities. We offer staffing services to meet the needs of our clients.
Need Southlake Employment services? Not all agencies in Southlake are the same, and Frontline Source Group is not your average! When looking for the Best Staffing Agency and Direct Hire Agency
Call (214) 741-4005 for immediate results!
- Executive Placements: Choosing the right technology executive in Southlake, TX, has never been easier when you work with us at Frontline Source Group. More than 96.4% of the executives we place stay in their role or achieve a promotion within their first year of employment.
- Temporary Placements: If within the first four hours of work, you are not satisfied with our temporary employee or their work, we will replace the employee, and you will not be billed for those hours.*
- Direct Placements: We have a 5-year warranty. In case of concerns during the first 5-years of employment, we will credit a pro-rated amount of the fee based on the number of active service calendar days.*
*Certain restrictions apply
“I must say, this team at Frontline is the best I have worked with in the 22 years of temping. Nova Davis and her office always call just to make sure I am ok, and that means so much to me. Normally when I got a call from my last temp companies it was to state I had messed up on something or that I was laid off/fired.
They are always quick to respond and I give them all a two thumbs up!”
— Lisa McDaniel — Date: 03/31/2020
5 / 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
4.9 star rating based on 599 Trustpilot reviews
HIRING? CONTACT ONE OF OUR EXECUTIVE SEARCH RECRUITING SPECIALISTS
Stacey Ferrara, CPA
VIDEO & FACTS
Interesting and Fun facts about Southlake, Texas:
- On Easter Sunday, April 1, 1934, state Troopers H.D. Murphy and Edward Wheeler were patrolling Texas 114 in present-day Southlake. Murphy and Wheeler, seeing what appeared to be motorists in trouble, turned up Dove Road. Unfortunately, the motorists were Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker, who murdered the troopers in cold blood.
- Southlake’s Town Square was inspired by the town scene in Back to the Future.
- Every school in the city of Southlake has the same mascot, a Dragon.
- S&P 500 company, Sabre Holdings, is headquartered in the Southlake.
- Southlake is known for its 8-time state champion Football and Men's Swim & Dive team.
- The Southlake Department of Public Safety (DPS) have won awards for their very creative social media posts.
- In December 2012, the New Orleans Saints beat the Dallas Cowboys in OT on a last second field goal. The deep snapper, holder and kicker, were all former Carroll High School Dragon football players.
CONTACT DATA & USEFUL INFO
Frontline Source Group
950 E. State Highway 114 Suite 160 Southlake, Texas 76092
Phone: (214) 741-4005
Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm