Frontline provides Payroll Services for temporary employees, contractors or temp to hire candidates our clients have sourced. These services are available when needed, and no minimum usage or maximum funding is required.
Let Frontline Take Payroll Off Your Hands
We provide payroll funding, payroll processing and invoicing services. By doing so, we take certain risks and responsibilities involved with becoming the legal employer of your employees. We are also taking responsibility for federal, state and local payroll taxes and administer workers’ compensation and other insurances. And finally, we will offer a variety of services to the employees and administer a comprehensive benefits program, including full compliance with ACA.
When Should I Use Payroll Services?
- If you found a great candidate and you’d like to hire them on a contract or temp to hire basis.
- You need a position filled but would like to ensure your new candidate is the right fit.
- You would like the option to bring a contractor or temp to hire candidate on board but do not wish to pay the full fee of utilizing an agency.
- An intern needs to be set up as a seasonal temporary employee.
- A project-based contractor is needed and you’d like to ensure prompt payment.
Our Payroll Services Process
- Complete a Payroll Services Agreement and a Confidential Company Credit Application.
- Discuss with your local branch the administrative details regarding time sheets and invoice terms.